|Home » About Us » Why Patients Choose Us For Surgery
Why Patients Choose Us For Surgery
- Recognized as leading surgeons in LA for hip and knee replacement.
- Best Doctors in America.
- Developed implants and techniques for surgeries, including minimally invasive.1
- Teach other surgeons.2
- Nursing Care:
- Nurses awarded highest recognition for patient care.
- Other centers visit to learn nursing and patient care methods.
- Pain Management:
- Published methods used in joint centers internationally.3
- Narcotics avoided which minimizes lethargy, nausea or vomiting.
- Pain scores 2-3 on scale of 10 during first 3 weeks.3
- Rapid Recovery:
- Published Method and Results for Same Day Discharge.4
- 99% of Patients go Home so PostOp Depression Avoided.
- Hospital Stay Average is 1-2 Nights.
- Precision Surgery2
- Outcome of hip and knee replacement depends on precise implant positions.
- Do not be fooled by marketing of the “Importance” of the incision. The effect of an incision, either anterior or posterior, is over by 6 weeks as measured by walking tests. Muscle Injury is the Same5
- A “Forgotten Hip” that can last 30 years requires implants in the correct position for your anatomy.
- Computer use in the operating room gives quantitative knowledge to enable this.6
- Journal: Bone and Joint Surgery, 2009, Volume 89A, Page 1153
Book: HIP Arthroplasty, 2006, Dorr LD, Saunders, Phil, PA
- YouTube: http://youtu.be/O_uQh7H0S4s<
- Journals: Clinical Orthopedics, 2006, Volume 453, Page 231
Journal of Arthroplasty, 2008, Volume 23, Page 502
- Journal: Journal of Arthroplasty, 2010, Volume 25, Page 501
- Journals: Clinical Orthopedics, 2006, Volume 453, Page 293
Clinical Orthopedics, 2012, Volume 470, Page 1690
AAOS Instructional Course Lectures, 2008, Volume 57, Page 249
- Journal: Clinical Orthopedics, 2007, Volume 465, Page 92